Monday, February 11, 2013

COMELEC-PNP-AFP

COMMAND CONFERENCE
Last February 08, 2013, Friday, a JOINT COMELEC, PNP-AFP Command Conference were held in Romblon, Romblon. The activity was participated in by Comelec Election Officers, PNP and AFP Officers and Personnel of the Province of Romblon.

Atty. Percival C. Mendoza, Election Supervisor, Province of Romblon, elaborated important provisions of Comelec Resolution No. 9561-A as amended by Res. No. 9601 and Res. No. 9608 regarding the Rules and Regulations on Ban of Firearms and Deadly Weapons (GUN Ban), Res. No. 9588 - Comelec Checkpoints, Res. No. 9586- Comelec Supervision and Control over Philippine National Police and Res. No. 9571 - Deputation of PNP and AFP, among others, for the enlightenment of all the participants in the conference.
Question raised by the participants were promptly answered by the good lawyer for them to properly discharge their duties and responsibilities relative to the May 13, 2013 Automated National and Local Elections.






Romblon PNP Provincial Director, Police Senior Superintendent Danilo M. Abadiano, exhorted and enjoined every participants to join hand in hand in the realization of an orderly and peaceful conduct of election in every municipality of the whole Province of Romblon. 



                                                       
Some of the participating Election Officers, PNP and AFP Officers and personnel. The conference ended  satisfactorily with joy in every face of the participants.



photos courtesy of Noreen Minano

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTERS' PLEDGE

I am a Responsible and Principled Citizen.

I will educate myself and others about the issues at hand so that my vote is a meaningful and relevant exercise of my right of suffrage.

I pledge to vote for candidates who will abide by the duly constituted rules on campaigning because I understand that those who refuse to obey the law in the little things are not likely to obey the law in the more important things;

I pledge to vote for candidates who, by word and action, renounce violence, coercion, vote-buying, and corruption as means for getting elected;

I pledge to vote for the candidates who listen to their constituents and are responsive to the needs and aspirations of those they seek to represent;

I pledge to vote as my conscience dictates in all elections.

I make these promises freely and upon my honor.

(This Voter Pledge was read at the Unity Walk of 13 January 2013, by COMELEC Commissioner Elias R. Yusoph)

SOURCE: NAMFREL