- Resolution No. 10029 - Comelec Checkpoint, Firearms Ban
- Resolution No. 10015 - Gun Ban Rules and Regulations
- Deputation of DILG, NAPOLCOM, PNP
- Resolution No. 9587 - Preliminary Investigation on Violation of Gun Ban
- Resolution No. 9586 - Supervision and Control over Philippine National Police
- Resolution No. 9584 - DOJ Prosecutors on Election Offenses
I am a Responsible and Principled Citizen.
I will educate myself and others about the issues at hand so that my vote is a meaningful and relevant exercise of my right of suffrage.
I pledge to vote for candidates who will abide by the duly constituted rules on campaigning because I understand that those who refuse to obey the law in the little things are not likely to obey the law in the more important things;
I pledge to vote for candidates who, by word and action, renounce violence, coercion, vote-buying, and corruption as means for getting elected;
I pledge to vote for the candidates who listen to their constituents and are responsive to the needs and aspirations of those they seek to represent;
I pledge to vote as my conscience dictates in all elections.
I make these promises freely and upon my honor.
(This Voter Pledge was read at the Unity Walk of 13 January 2013, by COMELEC Commissioner Elias R. Yusoph)